Bamboo is a more sustainable alternative for golf tees than plastic or wood. It can grow 1000 times faster than common hardwoods like oak, up to 3.5ft a day without the use of harmful fertilisers. Our premium grade bamboo golf tees are up to 7x stronger than traditional wood tees, which means less breakage when your ball is crushed down the fairway. Unlike plastic, it is biodegradable, perfect for the eco-conscious consumer.
- Strong and durable, these golf tees are 7x stronger than regular wooden tees.
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- The unique stripe marking allows you to tee the ball the same height every time for more consistent shots.
- No paint or plastic used that will get on your club face.
- High quality and lightweight design delivers consistent performance.
- Over 5 billion plastic golf tees end up in landfills and pollute our environment every year.
- Over 70,000 trees are cut down per year to supply wood tees in the USA.
- Bamboo golf tees are up to 7x stronger than wood and cut from the shoots of bamboo. It regrows within only 2-4 weeks, making it completely sustainable! Which choice will you make?